Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: Vote trump

Thanks
    Illegals are ineligible for food stamps and many other forms of social welfare. Many of these services require proof of legal residency.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news...gration-myths/

I've met a few illegals since I used to live in a port city. These people are terrified of being deported and usually don't dare try to take advantage of any social system for fear of being booted from the country.
    Instagram: @base_cat

Thanks
    BC

They have "anchor children", then they get their EBT card...with which they get grocery carts full of food, then "cash back", then send papi back through the line for 4 cases of Bud Light.

I see it...every...day.
    Lookin for a new goat...mine is wore the hell out!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmonkey View Post
    Slitz is taken. We'll let you be Clitz.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cablescum For This Useful Post:

Dean (02-18-2017),Len (02-18-2017)

Thanks
    Being that I am half Latino, both my father and his father were born in American but share duel citizenship with Mexico. My cousin, also born in the US had duel citizenship. But his son was born in Mexico and therefore, not American (which was a little ironic since he didn't even speak Spanish). So when my cousin came back to the US to run their family business here, his son was not allowed to come with them. My cousin spent thousands of dollars and took years to get his son thru the US citizenship process. So when the subject of illegals getting grated a free pass and benefits into the US, my cousin is outraged! He says, if America will not deport families because they have kids here, then the US owes him his money back! The message being sent here is: It's easier to apologize than to ask permission.

FYI, Mexico is on our border but other countries take advantage of our broken system too. China is the biggest offender as they simply get on an airplane to have their babies here and then return. So when their kids hit college age, they send them back for an American education. Tell me the vetting process isn't broken..........

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToyMaker For This Useful Post:

Dean (02-18-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMaker View Post
    FYI, Mexico is on our border but other countries take advantage of our broken system too. China is the biggest offender as they simply get on an airplane to have their babies here and then return. So when their kids hit college age, they send them back for an American education. Tell me the vetting process isn't broken..........
    There is no doubt that a number of our 'systems' are broken, but the United States nowhere near the top in the world rankings of countries educational systems. We are #14, behind Russia.

One would think if education is the goal, [they] would pick a country higher in the rankings. South Korea is #1.

Hamburgers. Yum Yum! Perhaps Hamburgers is the real goal.
    CP......
    HOW we ride today, may determine IF we can ride tomorrow

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ View Post
    There is no doubt that a number of our 'systems' are broken, but the United States nowhere near the top in the world rankings of countries educational systems. We are #14, behind Russia.
    Not true for college.

Best countries in the world for college education :

#1 Germany
    #2 Canada
    #3 United Kingdom
    #4 United States
    #5 Sweden

Of the five on the list, which do you think is the easiest for creating anchore-babies?

Thanks
    Birthright Tourism

Thanks
    A very interesting writeup on why we may need to take care of being less distracted by public messages and particular social media campaigning by this the current administration is found on motherboard.com ( https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...lped-trump-win ).

It is a long one but making it to the second half is very worth it.

An excerpt of what reads like a crime novel albeit involving no crime. just some quantitative analysts and big data and a company called Cambridge Analytics:

"How to keep Clinton voters away from the ballot box"

Trump's striking inconsistencies, his much-criticized fickleness, and the resulting array of contradictory messages, suddenly turned out to be his great asset: a different message for every voter.

The notion that Trump acted like a perfectly opportunistic algorithm following audience reactions is something the mathematician Cathy O'Neil observed in August 2016.

These "dark posts"—sponsored Facebook posts that can only be seen by users with specific profiles—included videos aimed at African-Americans in which Hillary Clinton refers to black men as predators, for example.

"Pretty much every message that Trump put out was data-driven," Alexander Nix remembers.

On the day of the third presidential debate between Trump and Clinton, Trump's team tested 175,000 different ad variations for his arguments, in order to find the right versions above all via Facebook.

The messages differed for the most part only in microscopic details, in order to target the recipients in the optimal psychological way: different headings, colors, captions, with a photo or video.

This fine-tuning reaches all the way down to the smallest groups, Nix explained in an interview with us. "We can address villages or apartment blocks in a targeted way.

Even individuals."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMaker View Post
    Birthright Tourism

Revert to a single citizenship model. This fixes the scum but will not address those fleeing poverty.

To address this limit family reunions to only single traveling minor immigrants, a staggering 5% of all coming into Germany in the most recent wave, and only allow this to them after some time has passed and peace/safety at the homeland is not yet restored. Until then allow not even one family member, I know this is harsh.

Up from there and on immigrants that have settled the family integration can be unrestricted if the original immigrant can prove to not have to apply for state aid if taking them in and to have a couch-bed or better and some money above minimum to pay for food and for healthcare if the relative coming in os ailing or older ( humanity would dicatate to apply lax details, not more than a couch and basic food cost coverage must be proven and basic healthcare must be available at affordable rates).

Reducing immigration based on age may work for those keeping their passports or coming in a way where they need to show them and file papers and such, but most elder relatives may be smuggled in since they would not work and have no need to file paperwork - transitioning form a legal immigration into a such if the relative falls unemployed or where the elder relative was smuggled in to begin with would be a challnge, so there woudl need to be some profiling for age and having generated tax revenue for the state on the immigrants.
    I do nto like that. So, similar to native elderly the general public taxpayer would have to pay for this, that or a general additional tax for immigrant workers without green card would a lot a budget.
    I would suggest a such tax since the US needs cheap labour for work which Trump voters hope to not have to do much longer at a pay which they consider shit but is still appealing to immigrants. These are your soldiers in a commercial warfare in against, china, fearless mercenaries working for a few dimes.
    Do not bar them all out if you are not ready to do their workload.

This holds family integration at bay.

I agree there si a good bit of abuse in the current systems, it will always be that people that are useless at home only come elsewhere with a gol of being useless on other peoples expense.

This very conundrum is the one to address with regulations on immigrations

Thanks
    Name:  751500ed6e2a2e175bd2704d1279a76e.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  174.1 KB
    "Everything you read on the internet is not entirely accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

pedguyman (03-22-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Name:  751500ed6e2a2e175bd2704d1279a76e.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  174.1 KB
    I do like a few of his bills, this is not to minimize the dislike about some public speeches and the opinion reflected therein.

The Nasa bill is inspirational, only 8 times of what the wall will cost him and it can be seen from space once build.
    More seriously, I think his flexible and very blunt approach on immigration has a value as phsychological deterrent, at least for now.

it seem to work in against ISIS to keep hopes down nd fight their online communications, and he has this in hands. Indication for this to work is in the decreasing weight of vehicles they use for attacks and their ammo ( planes-heavy trucks for rent some internet ordered handguns, the automatic ones being disabled - stolen heavy trucks with a malfunctioning 5 mm handgun - 4x4 trucks and knives only int he attest incident here in Europe).

However, the article about Cambridge Analytics I linked earlier made me see this as a purely publicity-related stunt so I am holding on to see actual work being done.
    His choice of aides is not promising, I fear he may just built a new swamp instead of making good on land - but lets see, no need to call for Pence as replacement yet.

Thanks
    April 6 2017 . President Donald Trump fires 60 Tomahawk Cruise missiles into Syria .

Name:  assad-gov-meme-1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  44.8 KB
    "Everything you read on the internet is not entirely accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Thanks
    April 6 2017 . President Donald Trump fires 60 Tomahawk Cruise missiles into Syria .

Name:  assad-gov-meme-1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  44.8 KB
    Is that supposed to say regime?

I read that we aren't attacking too hard since we can't risk his regime collapse since it would create a power vaccuum that. isis could fill. I also read we warned Russia before so they could get their people out since Russia has support troops helping Syria (as does Iran). Wonder if Russia would warn Assad which would mean he could move personnel beforehand and we only took out installations if so

Thanks
    Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,486 Posts
    For whatever it is worth Dean, that was your 666th post.

Last edited by Depths of Hell; 04-07-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    Hell Fab

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpeed View Post
    Is that supposed to say regime?

I read that we aren't attacking too hard since we can't risk his regime collapse since it would create a power vaccuum that. isis could fill. I also read we warned Russia before so they could get their people out since Russia has support troops helping Syria (as does Iran). Wonder if Russia would warn Assad which would mean he could move personnel beforehand and we only took out installations if so
    No need to warn them.

This was a public stunt, not sure if executed badly or planned and executed very well, though.

It is not easy to fire 59 Tomahawks onto a target and still leave it fully functional.

Thanks
    When I need something to smile about, I love to watch liberal meltdowns!
    *** Caution: Liberals cursing in pain!***