Thanks

salorr 33cc new carburetor help please

gaskets are good... if i take a flat head screwdriver and back out the whole jet it will start to run better and i can take the choke off,,, i just spent an hour getting glue out of jet.. there is a tiny needle that i can now unscrew out and it is like 1 inch long with a spring on the thread side.. this is the high speed needle that runs down the center of carb into a white plastic tube...if you unscrew this needle it lets more gas out , if you screw it in you get less gas out when you twist the throttle open,, this is to make it richer or leaner,,,some carbs they glue this so you cant adjust,, other carbs have a plastic plug you can remove,,, so I am getting somewhere now,,, still have the question about 15mm carb working cause pulse holes dont line up on intake,, so do i need the 15mm intake and gaskets ??? I just spoke with a guy at MONSTERSCOOTER.COM and he was confused... he first said that 15mm carb should bolt right on and work fine,,,you will get more power.... then after i explained the pulse holes in fifferent location he said I might need 15mm intake to work,,, plus the bigger 15mm hole on the carb would overlap the hole in the 11mm intake ,,,right ??? has anyone done a carburetor size upgrade like this ???

Thanks
    PLEASE HELP...my first scooter..I picked up real cheap $100 a scooter that sat in this guys garage for a couple years.. Its a Salorr 33cc its a copy of the Xtreme XG-470 but with a 1e36f 33cc engine .It will only run if choke is completly on at idle. Bogs out if you give it gas or take choke off.. The high speed idle screw on top is filled with glue so you cant adjust...So I just ordered a 15mm carb off ebay $12 bucks and says it will work with 33cc engine..my question is the pulse holes on the 11mm stock carb and 15mm new carb are in differtent locations,,,so what do i do about that,, and do i need a 49cc engine intake 15mm for this new carb i ordered 15mm to work,,, please help anyone..

Thanks
    Name:  00606_9djLxHpspkw_600x450.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  18.7 KBName:  43cc_Plactic_manifold.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  73.7 KBName:  xg-470-exploded 1.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  59.6 KB

Thanks
    Name:  s11.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  131.5 KBName:  s22.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  153.5 KBName:  s33.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  147.3 KBName:  s44.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  156.1 KBName:  s66.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  142.6 KB

Thanks
    I'm having a similar issue with my scooter, but mine is a 33cc kragen zooma(infamous amongst scooter owners as being the worst scooter ever made), mine uses the same engine, from what I can see, except yours has the electric start. Anyways, the kid I got mine from beat the living sh** out of it, half the engine was from multiple other engines, anyway, I've fixed just about everything, replaced all the Frankenstein parts, etc. The new carb I got was an original (with the zooma you don't want original kragen parts, they were poorly made to the point of being dangerous) and went (basically imploded on itself) after about a week. I've bought a new carb, the 15mm(50cc) one, I've read that with this engine you want to replace the stock carb (10mm) with the 15mm carb (so finding these engines with a 15mm carb is a common occurrence) to improve performance. Anyway, I've noticed that the 15mm carb is bigger than the stock manifold, which also worries me, so I also bought the 15mm manifold, problem is that the side toward the cylinder, the hole is way too big for the 33cc cylinder, and actually over hangs the sides, so it'd be shooting gas right on the outside of the cylinder. The bolt holes on the 15mm manifold(cylinder side of it) are too far apart also. I'm at a loss since the 10mm manifold is too small on the carb side and the 15mm one is too big on the cylinder side, so I'm just as confused as you about the manifold issue, though I've contacted a scooter place about it, if they can figure it out, I'll tell you. From your pictures, I think one of your problems might be your engine isn't getting enough air, it seems whoever put the 15mm carb on didn't upgrade the air filter, meaning it's too small for the bigger carb. I bought a velocity stack/ufo filter kit for mine, fits both the 10mm and 15mm engines without a problem(no problems with the inner diameter like the manifold) and improves performance too. Also if your engine has been sitting for years, it'll need to be completely taken down and cleaned, especially if it sat with gas in it.

Thanks
    Name:  WP_20180106_009.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  292.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Name:  WP_20180110_002.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  288.9 KB