Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My new gsr32

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hollywood, ca
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts

    My new gsr32

    Testing it out. Hits a solid 40 moh with plenty of torque. Not bad. Thinking of trying a 813 carb but I haven't spent any time tuning this so I am sure theres room for improvement.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area Cali
    Posts
    4,468
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 465 Times in 385 Posts
    How much hp are those?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hollywood, ca
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
    not sure but i am guessing this has between 6-7.5 hp.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    S. Oregon
    Posts
    6,650
    Thanks
    2,670
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,505 Posts
    Classic

    25 MPH sign, NO MOTOR VEHICLES sign and no helmet.

    I couldn't care less about the first two, but do yourself a favor and wear a helmet. Safety is no accident. ��
    Hell Fab

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

    mattreed (04-04-2017)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area Cali
    Posts
    4,468
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 465 Times in 385 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    Classic

    25 MPH sign, NO MOTOR VEHICLES sign and no helmet.

    I couldn't care less about the first two, but do yourself a favor and wear a helmet. Safety is no accident. ��
    The no motor vehicles sign is for the bikeway on the left, not the road it looks like.
    I rode to pick up my car on my Tsi the other day no helmet and it's scary as **** to hit a bump. I didn't want to mess up my hair. Cement doesn't mess up your hair if you fall does it?

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hollywood, ca
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpeed View Post
    The no motor vehicles sign is for the bikeway on the left, not the road it looks like.
    I rode to pick up my car on my Tsi the other day no helmet and it's scary as **** to hit a bump. I didn't want to mess up my hair. Cement doesn't mess up your hair if you fall does it?
    Haha. It can erase your hair. I crashed without a helmet years ago. 4 fractures in my orbital socket, several in my skull, snapped my cheek bone. I lost all the skin on one side of my face and the doctor thought I wouldn't grow my eye brow back. It did come back, and the cheek bone set itself so I didn't have to have surgery.

    I will get a helmet guys. I am picking up a loner this weekend until i get the one i want.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    chasn SC
    Posts
    2,818
    Thanks
    946
    Thanked 265 Times in 226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenpedrider View Post
    Haha. It can erase your hair. I crashed without a helmet years ago. 4 fractures in my orbital socket, several in my skull, snapped my cheek bone. I lost all the skin on one side of my face and the doctor thought I wouldn't grow my eye brow back. It did come back, and the cheek bone set itself so I didn't have to have surgery.

    I will get a helmet guys. I am picking up a loner this weekend until i get the one i want.
    Dang you didn't learn the lesson the first time .

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Len For This Useful Post:

    blt113 (03-20-2017)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,133
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 93 Times in 87 Posts
    The pickup looks quite fast, too.

    Is this on standard gearing ?

    What pipe is that ?

    Getting 40mph with a non-460 bolton sounds sweet, I wonder if it is more silent and fuel efficient than the 460 as well ?
    Any test without pipe yet ? It would be nice if it got around 35+ mph with the stock muffler.
    Last edited by qwerty; 03-23-2017 at 09:02 PM.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,133
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 93 Times in 87 Posts
    I will get a helmet guys. I am picking up a loner this weekend until i get the one i want.[/QUOTE]

    Just checking in, did you get the loaner ?

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Hollywood, ca
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    The pickup looks quite fast, too.

    Is this on standard gearing ?

    What pipe is that ?

    Getting 40mph with a non-460 bolton sounds sweet, I wonder if it is more silent and fuel efficient than the 460 as well ?
    Any test without pipe yet ? It would be nice if it got around 35+ mph with the stock muffler.
    Gearing is 8/76. Pipe is a jetpro whiplash. The gearing is a bit on the low side for the set up and the pipe hits somewhat late so though it gets up to speed quickly i find myself maxing out revs very quickly. When i have cash im gonna try a larger pinion gear. No plans to run a stock exhaust. What i can say about fuel efficiency is that it's a bit thirsty. Especially if i tune it too rich on accident it will just suck it dry like a capri sun. I'm hoping the higher gearing will keep me off the revs at cruising speed and help with that. All of this is just very early information. I haven't logged too many miles on it yet.

    Oh, and I did get a helmet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •