Thread: My new gsr32

Thanks

My new gsr32

Testing it out. Hits a solid 40 moh with plenty of torque. Not bad. Thinking of trying a 813 carb but I haven't spent any time tuning this so I am sure theres room for improvement.

Thanks
    How much hp are those?

Thanks
    not sure but i am guessing this has between 6-7.5 hp.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,380 Posts
    Classic

25 MPH sign, NO MOTOR VEHICLES sign and no helmet.

I couldn't care less about the first two, but do yourself a favor and wear a helmet. Safety is no accident. ��
    Hell Fab

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Depths of Hell For This Useful Post:

mattreed (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Depths of Hell View Post
    Classic

25 MPH sign, NO MOTOR VEHICLES sign and no helmet.

I couldn't care less about the first two, but do yourself a favor and wear a helmet. Safety is no accident. ��
    The no motor vehicles sign is for the bikeway on the left, not the road it looks like.
    I rode to pick up my car on my Tsi the other day no helmet and it's scary as **** to hit a bump. I didn't want to mess up my hair. Cement doesn't mess up your hair if you fall does it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpeed View Post
    The no motor vehicles sign is for the bikeway on the left, not the road it looks like.
    I rode to pick up my car on my Tsi the other day no helmet and it's scary as **** to hit a bump. I didn't want to mess up my hair. Cement doesn't mess up your hair if you fall does it?
    Haha. It can erase your hair. I crashed without a helmet years ago. 4 fractures in my orbital socket, several in my skull, snapped my cheek bone. I lost all the skin on one side of my face and the doctor thought I wouldn't grow my eye brow back. It did come back, and the cheek bone set itself so I didn't have to have surgery.

I will get a helmet guys. I am picking up a loner this weekend until i get the one i want.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenpedrider View Post
    Haha. It can erase your hair. I crashed without a helmet years ago. 4 fractures in my orbital socket, several in my skull, snapped my cheek bone. I lost all the skin on one side of my face and the doctor thought I wouldn't grow my eye brow back. It did come back, and the cheek bone set itself so I didn't have to have surgery.

I will get a helmet guys. I am picking up a loner this weekend until i get the one i want.
    Dang you didn't learn the lesson the first time .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Len For This Useful Post:

blt113 (03-20-2017)

Thanks
    The pickup looks quite fast, too.

Is this on standard gearing ?

What pipe is that ?

Getting 40mph with a non-460 bolton sounds sweet, I wonder if it is more silent and fuel efficient than the 460 as well ?
    Any test without pipe yet ? It would be nice if it got around 35+ mph with the stock muffler.
    Last edited by qwerty; 03-23-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks
    I will get a helmet guys. I am picking up a loner this weekend until i get the one i want.[/QUOTE]

Just checking in, did you get the loaner ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    The pickup looks quite fast, too.

Is this on standard gearing ?

What pipe is that ?

Getting 40mph with a non-460 bolton sounds sweet, I wonder if it is more silent and fuel efficient than the 460 as well ?
    Any test without pipe yet ? It would be nice if it got around 35+ mph with the stock muffler.
    Gearing is 8/76. Pipe is a jetpro whiplash. The gearing is a bit on the low side for the set up and the pipe hits somewhat late so though it gets up to speed quickly i find myself maxing out revs very quickly. When i have cash im gonna try a larger pinion gear. No plans to run a stock exhaust. What i can say about fuel efficiency is that it's a bit thirsty. Especially if i tune it too rich on accident it will just suck it dry like a capri sun. I'm hoping the higher gearing will keep me off the revs at cruising speed and help with that. All of this is just very early information. I haven't logged too many miles on it yet.

Oh, and I did get a helmet.